FREE CHRISTIAN KIDS’ STUFF
Most of our free resources can be enjoyed by people of all ages. However, we list the free Christian kids’ stuff here. All of these Christian kids’ movies, stories, websites, lessons, and activities are made for a young audience.
Your child or children can visit these websites alone. That is, after you (the Christian adult) inspect and approve the material. However, they will derive more benefit if you partner with them.
CHRISTIAN KIDS’ DEVOTIONALS
- Kids 4 Truth – We listen online to these kids’ devotionals almost everyday. You can also read them. The devotionals are easy to understand, and my kids really enjoy them. Kids 4 Truth also produces free materials for children’s ministry and affordable kits for kids clubs.
CHRISTIAN AUDIO STORIES FOR KIDS
- Keys for Kids Radio – Keys for Kids brings together several different Christian radio programs for kids. Pick a channel and listen anytime. Whether devotions or fictional stories, these programs teach Biblical principles in an engaging format.
- We Kids Bible Stories – The We Kids Library contains over fifty mp3 Bible stories for kids. Starting with Creation, each of the stories is broken into five brief mini-chapters. You can listen to one chapter per weekday, which would last over a year, or one whole story at a time.
CHRISTIAN KIDS’ ACTIVITIES
- Truth for Kids – Their website “aims to provide resources for the spiritual development of children.” The free resources include downloadable activity sheets, crafts, devotionals, ebooks, and more. Their articles cover teaching tips and general child-related topics.
- Kids Sunday School – Browse this website for curriculum and materials for children’s ministry, homeschooling, etc. Mini-lessons, printables, game ideas, and more are available. A portion are free; the rest can be accessed for a small membership fee, if desired.
CHRISTIAN WEBSITES FOR KIDS
Almost all of the following Christian websites for kids are mission-focused. After all, we are called to live for Christ–not just learn about Him. Open your child’s eyes to other people groups and cultures. The lessons and activities are fun and engaging. Most importantly, they aim for practical application within the scope of Christian missions.
- Answers for Kids – Answers in Genesis is one of our favorite websites for all ages. Moreover, their free kids’ section has fun activities, informative videos, and apologetics for young minds. You’ll find that AIG’s store is packed with other great resources for kids too.
- Creation for Kids – CMI’s website features a simple kids’ area with good articles that kids will understand and remember. Visit their store while you’re there.
- Wycliffe Kids – Named after John Wycliffe, this ministry translates the scriptures into all of the world’s languages. Their kids’ area provides an explanation of the Bible translation process. They also offer free mini-lessons, stories, and kids’ project ideas.
- Caravan Friends – International Mission Board (IMB) runs this children’s ministry. Travel to Asia, virtually. Videos, stories, and activities will teach your kids about cultures and children there.
- North American Mission Board – NAMB packed site their with free Christian kids’ resources. These include lessons, videos, activities, and mission project ideas. Their huge library of downloadable PDF lessons and workbooks has something for everyone.
- Kids on Mission – Even the appearance of this website is colorful and fun. Better yet, if you click “Experiences” at the top, you will find (currently) 41 “mission packages”. Each of these neat mini-courses studies a specific country. Each consists of free Christian kids’ videos and downloadable lessons, maps, and activities.
- Christian Kids’ Store – This section of Christianbook has almost every Christian thing a kid could want, at prices parents can appreciate. Shop by age or gender. Browse favorites. Or search their whole selection of kids’ Bibles, books, devotionals, movies, music, games, and more.
PARENTS, TEACHERS, ETC.
This isn’t just free stuff for Christian kids; this is free Christian stuff for all kids. However, we’re not inviting children to visit this page alone. We created this page for Christian “grown-ups” instead. Look through it on your own, or bring your kid/s and discuss what you find.
Most kids are left to themselves too much. They need parents (especially), family members, and teachers to lead them in wholesome activities. They need mature insight, Biblical discernment, and Christ-centered explanations. To teach them is to invest in their precious lives. In addition, that investment can bear fruit for generations to come, even in the lives of people they encounter.
Love and lead your kids for the Lord today!