Do you know of any good creationism websites?
God introduced me to this topic through friends. We (my family) had just met them (their family) at church, and they invited us over for lunch. At some point, the parents played a creation science video for all the kids. I watched some of it each time I checked in on them. Then the husband/father gave it to me when we left.
The video was produced by a certain creation ministry. So I visited their website later, to learn more. It was eye-opening.
What is creationism? It begins with the biblical record of creation. “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth…” (Genesis 1:1) Creationism is the belief that our universe was created. Similarly, creation science is the study of our universe, which upholds the role of a Creator.
The world embraces Darwin’s theory of Godless evolution; it’s a religion. So, even the most easily discredited claims often go unchallenged. Good creationism websites and resources address the errors. They use real science to point out evolutionists’ assumptions, distortions, and outright untruths. They also suggest alternative theories and models, which are faithful to God’s word.
LIST OF CREATION SCIENCE WEBSITES
- Creation Ministries Intl. – CMI’s website features informative articles and audiovisual resources. They also produce Creation magazine, and a daily program called Creation Magazine Live. Don’t miss their “Free Resources” halfway down the home page. Visit their store while you’re there, for top-notch resources.
- Answers in Genesis – AIG, with Ken Ham, may be the most well-known Creationism ministry. They offer loads of exciting resources for all ages. They also run the Creation Museum in Cincinnati and the Ark Encounter project in Kentucky. Young ones will enjoy their kids’ section, and everybody will find plenty of products in their store to like. Get an outstanding intro to Creationism here at their 7 C’s of History page.
- Northwest Creation Network – Also mentioned in our Christian Movies and Video section, Northwest hosts an expansive online library. Their free creationism resources include video, audios, books, PowerPoints, curricula, and even an incredibly comprehensive CreationWiki.
- Creation Super Library – This creation resource is part of the Christian Answers website (located on our Apologetics page). They list numerous topics in the left column, which you can read about in twelve different languages. The site includes videos and kids’ stuff too.
- Creation Moments – This ministry’s website treats visitors to high-quality creationism resources for personal and group use. It includes articles, a blog, a newsletter, apps, church bulletin inserts, daily radio shorts, and audio sermons. Request their FREE DVD.
- The Institute for Creation Research – Visit their site for articles and videos. Sign up for free subscriptions to Acts & Facts magazine (monthly) and Days of Praise daily devotional (quarterly). ICR also provides educational options for teachers, pastors, and everyone else.
- Creations, Science and Evolution Ministries – CESM has produced a detailed four-part series of creationism videos. You can watch the videos on their website for free.
INTRODUCTION TO CREATIONISM & CREATION SCIENCE
The story of Creation, rather God’s record of Creation, is an easy read. It begins on the first page of your Bible. Wish you could have seen it? Well, then you can watch this neat little dramatization.
MOST “SMART” PEOPLE ARE EVOLUTIONISTS!
Aren’t they? Uh, no. To prove the point, see CMI’s list of creation scientists or Christian Answers’ list of creationists holding doctorates. But schoolteachers, reporters, and activists will tell you they don’t exist.
Clearly, creationists are in the minority, though. Guess what? So are Christians, and for the same underlying reason. A step toward creationism is a step closer to the Creator. Eventually, this path leads directly to the Gospel, and Christ Himself. The natural man flees from that confrontation. (John 3:19-20)
Studying the truth keeps us grounded in truth. It also equips us to guide others. The most amazing part to me is that the more I learn about God, the more amazing He is shown to be.
If a person believes God’s word unto salvation, then how can he dismiss or try to rewrite other parts of that same word? This is idolatry–creating our own god. “Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve… But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.” (Joshua 24:15) We invite you to check out these creationism websites, and consider creation for yourself.