BIBLE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS WEBSITES
Many people have Bible questions. Outsiders want to know what Christians believe and why. Believers ask, “What does the Bible say about this or that?” These Bible questions and answers websites can help to clear up those conundrums.
Have ever heard of “Christian apologetics”? I remember wondering what that meant. It doesn’t involve apologizing for anything. Essentially, apologetics is the science of faith. Apologists present reasoned arguments. In a sense, it’s a fancy term for Bible Q&A.
These Bible questions and answers (apologetics) involve all kinds of topics:
- The humanity and deity of Christ
- The reliability of the Bible
- The errors of cults
- The science of creation
- The reasons why various Bible claims make sense.
LIST OF BIBLE Q&A WEBSITES
Tens of thousands of websites deal with apologetics a little bit. But when I go online with Bible questions, I go to the following sites. They cover a lot of information. Their answers are Biblically sound. There is little need to look elsewhere.
- Christian Answers – This is one of the first Christian websites I ever used. Christian Answers presents a treasury of information in many languages. They provide plenty of Bible questions and answers. They also offer movie and game reviews and audiovisual media.
- Got Questions? – GotQuestions usually shows up when I search online for Bible answers. Check out their extensive Q&A library. The main page links to their sites for kids and teens too.
- What Christians Want to Know – It’s a long name (and url), but their purpose is clear. They answer your questions; rather, I could say they help you find your answers in the Bible. They even have an app!
- Always Be Ready – The name of this site is taken from 1 Peter 3:15. Choose from a very long list of topics in the left column. Their content is both helpful and well-organized.
- Defending Inerrancy – God’s word is truth. This understanding is absolutely fundamental for all study of Bible doctrine. Defending Inerrancy addresses this very topic with many resources, including their answers to a long list of supposed Bible “contradictions”.
- Reasonable Faith – This well-rounded website is maintained by William Lane Craig, noted professor and theologian. Read or watch his popular debates. Listen to his Defenders podcasts, which is a comprehensive audio apologetics curriculum. Join the forum to discuss your Bible questions or his Bible answers.
LEARN ABOUT CULTS
- Apologetics Index – This site examines sects, cults, religious movements, alternative religions, and related issues. Pick a topic in their A-Z index, or search for a specific term.
SAME QUESTION – DIFFERENT ANSWERS
The Bible is our first and foremost authority. In it we find answers. With it we test other people’s answers. Some issues are not entirely clear, though. What about these “debatable issues”?
God superintended the authorship of the Bible (2 Timothy 3:16). We are only students–always learning but never reaching total mastery. He may even have left some points unclear intentionally. (1 Corinthians 13:12). Either way, Christians don’t agree unanimously on everything.
God tells us all we need to know, but not all we want to know. Let’s respect other opinions about debatable issues. Meanwhile, let’s defend clear doctrine honorably (2 Timothy 2:24). For details, check out these excellent Bible questions and answers websites.